Men have the craziest ideas. They are mostly non rational nor functional but more or less always have an entertainment value. For instance, say I fell from some higher elevation, even if it were small, I would literally squeeze every ounce of sympathy from the nearest person or the poor sap who would listen to me the longest. Men, for example, cry not over wounds or possible broken legs but rather something so trivial as a tv set.
I suppose Aron's fall will give him reason to get a new toy. You know I can't be upset because maybe he will take a much needed healthy break from looking at guns. Only now he has this grand idea to get a projector screen. He had mentioned this idea before but I thought maybe he had forgotten. Silly me, Aron is like an elephant and literally never forgets. Perfect for him, as I am a serious Bama fan and accept no other animals but elephants.
Funny thing is that he thinks I want it for football but we all know he will love his Nascar races on it too.
Go AJ! (are you proud of me Aron? don't get too excited, I may have a beer belly but I plan on wearing full length shirts and I will never switch to Coors Light)
and of course Roll Tide! (after all, football is just around the corner)
No comments:
Post a Comment