Saturday, August 21, 2010

Dear Jerk, You are the reason why they invented small for men.

I find it humorous that you tried to argue an unwinnable arguement. I am not really irritated that you are raising your voice, cussing and calling me the c-word because I understand that it is a hundred dollar deposit that you just lost. I get it. You live in town and came to stay at the hotel for the sole purpose of sitting in a room by yourself and smoke weed. I would call you a loser but you are doing a great job yourself telling everyone you are one. Your reaction is ridiculous and circus-like. If you thought that I was threatened by your tiny bobbing head or your flailing arms which are attached to your small body then you are sadly mistaken.
Can you even reach over the counter to hit me? If you give me just a second, I can find another willing and able employee to give your size 5 feet a boost.
Not only did the entire hallway smell but you left a roach in the trashcan!
Translation: By leaving such evidence behind, you were in essence telling me to charge you for smoking in that non-smoking room. For it was because you left physical evidence that I was able to charge you. In the future you might want to think of a better way to argue. Telling me that you rolled a joint in there but did not smoke it is not the best way to prove your point.
CASE CLOSED

No comments:

Post a Comment